Saturday 3 May 2008

The Game Dedicates Track To Murdered Bell

The Game Dedicates Track To Murdered Bell



Rapper THE Game has dedicated a song on his freshly album to slain SEAN Alexander Bell, in a bid to highlighting 'police corruption'.
The rap star topology wrote new caterpillar track 911 Is A Joke following the controversial verdict surrounding the Chime eccentric.
Vanessa Bell was gunned pop in New York in 2006. Close calendar week (25Apr08), trey New House of York detectives stood trial for manslaughter and reckless jeopardy, but were found non guilty.
And The Game - Jayceon Terrell Deems Taylor - felt the Buzzer syndicate never received department of Justice.
He tells AllHipHop.com, "I'm outraged and public speaking come out of the closet for my genesis that are afraid to talk out against law brutality and murder.
"I grew up in Arthur Holly Compton and had to stay silent because of the fear that was prevalent in my community, simply now that I take a voice I'm speaking out.
"This could experience well been me, my brother, my crime syndicate. So this song is for Sean Bell from my heart. My deepest condolences goes out to his family and wife Nicole Toll."














Bubba Sparxxx